Private baseball training in batting, catching & pitching done in person or online via FaceTime or Skype.
Learn more than just the proper mechanics and bat path from former All-American and Pro All-Star Catcher, Jim Campanis, Jr.--learn the mental tactics of the pros. Learn the proper mental approach against various types and styles of pitching. Learn the two strike approach which will dramatically cut down strike outs & increase productivity.
A standard 60 minute in person session:
- ProGlider Training Bat to sync hips and hands
- High tee with heavy bat & heavy balls
- High tee with heavy bat
- High tee with players bat
- Low tee
- Inside out soft toss
- Front toss
- Full BP fastballs in/out
- Full BP breaking balls
- Full BP situational hitting/AB's
- Full BP @ game speed
- Slow motion video is used throughout training session to emphasize correct movements
- Mental approach and visualization techniques are introduced and implemented each session
- Communication with player/parents continues between sessions with complimentary game & practice video review and breakdown.
In-person private lessons are conducted in various cages around SoCal in Irvine, Corona, Chino Hills, La Habra and Walnut. Other SoCal locations are available with advanced booking.
Single Session Packages
- 60 minute in person session - $75 (includes cage fee)
- 30 minute online session - $35
Home Run Packages
- Four (4) 60 minute in person sessions - $280 (includes cage fee)
- Four (4) 30 minute online sessions - $120
Additional services include:
- Recruitment video production
- Recruitment contacts
- Recruitment consultations
Jim Campanis Jr.
Cell: 951-529-5444 (text is preferred on first communication)